Monday, September 14, 2009

Glucosamine and MSM

I think that Glucosamine and MSM must be miracle supplements!! Seriously! If you follow my blog, you know that I injured my knee back in June (through a fall) and have had a hard time running after the injury because of the pain. Well, I recently kicked up my mileage and have had a "sore" knee after my long runs. It has been more like an over-worked knee than an injured knee though. I started thinking about my supplements and realized I haven't been taking Glucosamine and MSM because I ran out. Just bought some Saturday night and ran on Sunday morning (15 miles!) and didn't have any pain and don't today!! Yippee!! I feel like I could run today. I am going to take off though. When I got back into marathoning at 35, I noticed a little bit of ligament and knee pain and started taking Glucosamine and MSM. It worked the same way at that time, like magic.

Well, off to swim a mile at Barton Springs!...thinking about the Longhorn 70.3 now!!

No comments: