Sunday, September 20, 2009

Does Kombucha really do a body good??

I don't know about the kombucha, but I am trying it.

I have tried Monavie..I liked the taste and the idea of it. But, it was very expensive and I really couldn't tell it changed anything for me? I tried for 2 weeks first and even for a month.

Now, I am drinking Kombucha. It is still a little expensive. I tried Synergy first, then Buddha's Brew. I really like Buddha's Brew Ginger!

But, now I have tried a friends that is locally made. I can't remember the name, but drank their Pina Coloda Ginger flavor. Good stuff and a better price than the stuff you find in the stores.

There are all kinds of claims of health benefits, including:

Restores hair color



Thickens hair


Dissolves gallstones Increases energy


Lengthens lifespan


Arterioscrosis/softens veins


Speeds healing


Lowers cholesterol


Lowers blood pressure


Increases blood circulation


Eliminates wrinkles/skin humectant


Improves menopausal symptoms


Strengthens leg muscles


Chickenpox /herpes zoster remedy


Colitis/improves digestion/ nervous stomach


Poultice for wounds/ulcers


Cleanses gallbladder


Lessens anxiety


Levels glucose


Protects teeth from cavities


Activates glandular system
 
So, I am going to try it and see. I have been drinking it for a couple weeks now. Not every day, but on the weekends. I do like the taste!

No comments: