Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fifteen Mile Run Today

Well, I am really loving all this rain. Normally, I love getting out in the rain when it is warm, but I have allergies and am lacking all my normal motivation!!!  Yesterday, my girlfriends and I decided not to do our long run and save it for Sunday. It rained the entire day here in ATX.  Somehow, I was having a hard time getting motivated for our Sunday run. Unconsciously, I  unset my alarm and was woke up by Charlotte texting me that she just left her house. I was so  deep in sleep that it took me about 5 minutes to call her back. She was late, too. So, we met at my house and ran to Exposition and met Maryanne and continued down to the trail. I didn't even think I would run 10 with them, but we got on the trail and got to I35, then decided to run further. I am so glad I did. I feel much better that I ran and ran long.

So, I get home ready to stretch and my little energizer "10 year old" bunny wants me to put on the YogaToday.com. and do yoga with her. Today's yoga was so core-intensive, that I had to quit early. It was still good and I got some good stretching, too.

I hope you got in a good workout this weekend!

No comments: