Sunday, August 23, 2009

Justins Nut Butter

I am continuing some of my favorite healthy food secrets, it seems like I am on a roll. I think of food as fuel for running and training, and for feeling good in life! So, I just want to share some of the healthy things I have found.

I have been eating and following Justins Nut Butter for about 3 years. I discovered it through reading my favorite triathlete's Blog (Desiree Ficker). I could only find it at Whole Foods,
but now you can find it at REI or HEB (local, here in Texas), which is awesome. I love to carry the little packets in my car or purse for a quick, healthy snack. I also pack them in my daughter's lunch with crackers or apples for neat and easy squeeze snacks. My daughter especially loves the Honey Peanut Butter. I love the Almond butter and I just saw that they have a new Hazelnut Butter, that sounds delicious!

So, you ask "why have a nut butter or this kind for a snack?" Well, it is all natural, high protein snack without any fillers or preservatives. It tastes wonderful, too! Link

No comments: